Mixed Media Canvas with Scrapbooking TechniquesGuidance and instruction for masculine style projects will be available.
- Teacher: Joan Young
- Suitable for beginners.
- Class Cost - $35 includes:
- 2 x A3 canvas boards
- Texture paste to share
- Use of tools, stamps, masks, distress inks, dies and
- Big Shot
- Photocopied images, primarily floral, birds and butterflies
- Ink applicator
- Heat resistant mat
- Spatula or form of plastic applicator
- Pain brushes
- Tissue paper
- After you sign up for this class, you will be sent a requirements list so you'll know what to bring with you. This will include tools you'll need and any supplies that are not included in the above class cost. These extra requirements are expected to cost approximately $0-5.
Joan is a part time teacher at Toowoomba’s Scrap N Patch and has been paper crafting since she was little. Not the typical scrapbooker, Joan prefers mixed media, and cannot seem to create anything without using some form of inking technique. Steampunk, vintage and royal colours all describe Joan’s developing style. You can see some of her work on her blog Ebony Grace Designs.
Any questions about this class? Ask below in the comments.