- A chance to socialise with friends new and old in a relaxed environment.
- A weekend just for you to indulge in all things creative.
- Work on your own project or join a weekend-long class or a mini-class. Tables, ironing boards, light boxes and access to power points are provided.
- Most projects on offer can be completed over the weekend, or less, leaving you with new skills and a sense of achievement, as well as your wonderful new craft creation!
- Organised by Toowoomba Community Baptist Church.
- Free time.
- Short “Thought for the Day” segments
- Talk by a guest speaker.
- A craft stall, giving you the chance to spoil yourself or a friend with a gift, or to make some pocket money by selling craft items you have made. For the opportunity to sell your goods, a small fee will be charged, which will go towards Destiny Rescue.
- Access to sporting equipment, if you feel energetic!
- Time out for yourself, no meals to cook!
- Learn a new craft or have time to complete your own project/s.
- Spend time with friends or make new ones.
- Be inspired.
- Women of all ages.
- Mums can bring teenage daughters (13+) to share the creative fun.
- Mums with babies under 12 months - limited amount of special accommodation available, though there will be no child care provided. We are unable to cater for children older than 12 months.
- Friday to Sunday, 27 – 29 October 2017.
- Sign-in from 7.00pm for a 7:45pm start Friday evening.
- Concludes 1.45 pm Sunday afternoon.
Where and how much?
- Lake Perseverance Recreation Centre, Perseverance Dam, near Crows Nest.
- Peaceful bush setting.
- Ensuited cabins which sleep three - six to a room.
- $135, including all meals and accommodation. Classes attract an extra cost which will be advised as information becomes available.
What Now?Keep your eye on the Facebook page for announcements on teachers and classes in the coming weeks!
Registration will open on Sunday 30 July and close on Friday 29 September. Registration can be done online or at the Toowoomba Community Baptist Church office.